As a Patient at Our Practice
As a patient at our practice, you have the benefit of receiving preventive services, which vary with a patient’s age. Preventive tests help the providers evaluate your current health status and detect early warning signs.
A serious condition with no signs or symptoms can put your health at risk! With the help of your provider, we can identify a rising issue and create a plan of action to help you stay healthy.
Preventive services include and are not limited to:
- Yearly physical exams
- Physical exams before and after surgery
- Well-woman exams (including breast exams and Pap smears)
Your provider will discuss with you what preventive services they believe are right for you, based on your age, gender, current health status, your medical history as well as other factors.
To make the most of your next appointment, we suggest that you:
- Discuss medical history with your direct family members (mother, father, maternal and paternal grandparents)
- Create a list of past immunizations and when you received them
- Write down any questions or concerns you may have for your provider
Have questions? We’re more than happy to help. Contact our team directly and one of our team members will be glad to answer your questions and provide you additional information.
Monday – Thursday:
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Extended hours, by appointment:
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
Tuesday and Thursday:
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM